With its 24-inch-wide by 24-inch-deep surface, the Wolf ASA24 heavy-duty gas griddle has two separate cook zones to increase production. A manual-ignition, U-shaped aluminized steel burner heats a 12-inch-wide griddle section; each of the two burners is controlled by a mechanical, snap-action, thermostatic control, which has a 200- to 550-degree-Fahrenheit temperature range. If the pilot blows out, its safety features restrict gas flow to the burners and pilot. Equipped with a 1-inch-thick polished steel griddle plate, the griddle is designed to be a long-lasting piece of equipment because the plate doesn’t warp, crack, or sag over time from constant reheating.
The Wolf ASA24 gas griddle has an aluminized and stainless steel chassis for a rigid frame, and its front, sides, and bull-nose ledge are made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and common wear over time. Lifted by four legs, the unit lets users clean typically hard-to-reach places underneath it. These legs can be raised or lowered to fit kitchen environment needs, such as accounting for uneven surfaces. Its low-profile, 11-inch-high design doesn’t disrupt overhead storage. Side splashes line the perimeter of the griddle plate to contain oil; used oil and grease can be scraped easily into the front grease gutter and drained into the 6-quart grease drawer for removal.
- Fits on counter
- 1-in.-thick polished steel griddle plate
- Stainless steel front, sides, and bull-nose edge
- Chassis is constructed of fully welded and aluminized steel
- 11-in. cooking height
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- 2 U-shaped aluminized burners
- 2 mechanical thermostat controls
- Heats in 12-in. griddle sections
- 6-qt. stainless steel grease drawer
- 31/2-in.-wide front grease gutter
- Welded grease chute
- 4-in. rear splash and tapered side splashes
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Manual ignition
- Bottom heat shields
- Pilot safety valve
- Side clearances: 6 in.
- Bottom clearance: 4 in.
- 54,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Griddle plate: 24 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 151/4 in. H
- Uses Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 24″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, (2) burners, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, (1) mechanical snap action thermostat per burner with temperature adjustment, pilot safety, manual ignition, (1) 6 quart grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame, 11-1/8″ low profile cooking height on 4″ adjustable legs, 54,000 BTU, CSA, NSF