The Wolf ASA24-30 heavy-duty gas griddle uses Liquid Propane or Natural Gas to warm its two U-shaped aluminized steel burners. Each burner warms a 12-inch-wide griddle section, creating two separate cooking zones to increase production. Snap-action thermostat controls separately regulate each burner and adjust from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The manual ignition unit has a pilot safety valve for the two burners; it shuts off gas flow if the pilot flame extinguishes, maintaining a safe cooking surface. With its 1-inch-thick polished steel griddle, sporadic and long-term use doesn’t warp or crack the griddle’s surface, making it a long-lasting kitchen item.
This Wolf ASA24-30 gas griddle has a low profile to fit on top of countertops, increasing floor space. It has an 11-inch cooking height when its legs are adjusted to their maximum height of 4 inches. This lifted design protects the surface beneath the griddle from high temperatures and enables users to clean under the griddle to maintain a clean workspace. Constructed of stainless steel, the front, sides, and front top bull-nose ledge resist wear over time, and its fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame provides a rigid structure that thrives in commercial kitchens. Side and rear splash guards protect the user and countertops from splashing oil, streamlining grease removal. Users can scrape crumbs and leftover grease into the 31/2-inch-wide grease gutter for proper draining down the grease chute and collection in the 6-quart stainless steel grease drawer.
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis
- Stainless steel front, sides, and front cool bull-nose ledge
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- 11-in. cooking height
- 1-in.-thick steel griddle plate
- 2 U-shaped aluminized steel burners
- 2 snap-action thermostats
- Warms (2) 12-in.-wide griddle sections separately
- 1 pilot safety
- 6-qt. stainless steel grease drawer
- 31/2-in.-wide grease gutter
- 4-in. stainless steel back and tapered side splashes
- (4) 4-in. adjustable legs
- Manual ignition
- Bottom heat shields
- Side clearances: 6 in.
- Bottom clearance: 4 in.
- 54,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Griddle plate: 24 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 151/4 in. H
- Uses Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 24″ W x 30″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, (2) burners, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, (1) mechanical snap action thermostat per burner with temperature adjustment, pilot safety, manual ignition, (1) 6 quart grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame, 11-1/8″ low profile cooking height on 4″ adjustable legs, 54,000 BTU, CSA, NSF