Wolf ASA36-30 Description
The Wolf ASA36-30 heavy-duty gas griddle is designed to sit on a counter; its 4-inch-tall adjustable legs lift the unit high enough that it doesn’t scorch the counter’s surface. It maintains a low profile with its 11-inch cooking height, opening up overhead storage space. Good for cooking multiple foods at once, this manual-ignition griddle contains three U-shaped aluminized steel burners: one for each 12-inch-wide section of the 36-inch-wide by 24-inch-deep cooking surface. Snap-action thermostats-which have a temperature range of 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit-control the burners, creating three separate cooking zones to improve production time. The 1-inch-thick polished steel griddle plate doesn’t warp or sag over time due to its sturdy frame, and it reheats quickly for back-to-back operation.
With its front, sides, and bull-nose edge made of stainless steel, the Wolf ASA36-30 gas griddle is resilient. Its fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame ensures rigid structure throughout use, and 12-gauge, 4-inch-tall stainless steel back and tapered side splashes contain oil to improve user experience. Grease funnels into the 31/2-inch-wide grease trough, down the welded chute, and into the 6-quart grease drawer for a direct grease collection routine for simplified maintenance.
- Chassis frame constructed of welded stainless and aluminized steel
- Front, sides, and bull-nose edge made of stainless steel
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- 1-in.-thick steel griddle plate heats in 12-in. sections
- 3 U-shaped aluminized steel burners
- 3 snap-action thermostats
- Manual ignition
- Bottom heat shields
- Pilot safety valve
- 12-ga. 4-in.-tall side and back splashes
- 31/2-in.-wide front grease gutter
- 6-qt. grease drawer
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- Fits on a countertop
- Side clearances: 6 in.
- Bottom clearance: 4 in.
- 81,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Griddle plate: 36 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 36 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 151/4 in. H
- Uses Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 36″ W x 30″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, (3) burners, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, (1) mechanical snap action thermostat per burner with temperature adjustment, pilot safety, manual ignition, (1) 6 quart grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame, 11-1/8″ low profile cooking height on 4″ adjustable legs, 81,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
There are no reviews yet.