Wolf WSPR1 Description
The Wolf WSPR1 stock pot range is heated by Liquid Propane or Natural Gas through the standing pilot ignition system. Users can control the heat of each burner with two infinite heat control valves that are protected by a heat shield. Since the top grate is made of cast iron, it can endure frequent use with large stock pots. This stock pot range has a stainless steel front and sides that resist scratches and dents.
- Heated through Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Stainless steel front and sides resist corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Cast iron top grate is heavy duty for repeated use
- Standing pilot ignition system offers user-friendly lighting
- 1 heat control valve per burner
- Valves are shielded from heat
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 110,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. W x 241/2 in. D x 24 in. H
Stock Pot Range, 18″ W x 24″ D x 22″ H, 110,000 BTU total with (2) concentric cast iron ring-type burners, individual manual controls, cast iron top grate, standing pilot ignition system, stainless steel front & sides, 12″ adjustable legs, CSA, NSF, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
There are no reviews yet.