Heaters on the bottom and lid of the breadmaker promote even baking and browning.
Double Kneading Blades
Thoroughly knead dough for superior results. Both the Baking Pan and Kneading Blades are nonstick coated for easy cleaning and removal of bread.
Large Viewing Window
Allows you to view the kneading, rising and baking of your bread.
Large easy-to-read LCD Display with convenient key code on lid simplifies course selection.
Whole Wheat and Multigrain Courses
Bake delicious whole wheat bread using the Whole Wheat or Rapid Whole Wheat courses. The Multigrain course has been specially designed to bake breads that use a combination of whole grain flours, with added ingredients like nuts and seeds.
Special Courses for Special Diets
Gluten Free, Salt Free, Sugar Free and Vegan courses allow you to avoid unwanted ingredients, and are specially designed to produce the best results for each type of bread.
Go Beyond Bread
Think outside of the loaf! Versatile Dough, Cake and Jam courses give you the flexibility to make a variety of foods.
Create your own unique course using the Homemade course. Adjust the knead, rise and bake times with 3 programmable Homemade memory settings. Recipe Book recipes include Cinnamon Roll Bread, Mini White Bread, Meatloaf Miracle, Homemade Pasta, Gluten Free Dinner Bread, and more.
In 2018, Zojirushi Corporation celebrated its 100th anniversary, and a century of products designed to improved customers’ quality of life–bringing comfort, ease, vitality and affluence to people around the world. Zojirushi was established in 1918 as a producer of hand-blown vacuum bottles. The Zojirushi line was expanded to include a wide range of stainless steel vacuum bottles, rice cookers, breadmakers, Air Pot beverage dispensers, thermal serving carafes, specialty cookware, small electrics, restaurant equipment and other products. Striving to remain faithful to the principles that embodied the company’s first 100 years, and the reputation of quality and durability it earned them, Zojirushi looks forward to a future of continued innovation and inspired design.
Other Settings and Features
- Automatic 2-lb. breadmaker bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped loaf, using ingredients you select
- Convenient 12-hour clock with 13-hour delay timer makes it easy to set the delay timer for fresh bread when you want it
- European course setting bakes light and savory breads that pair well with a variety of cuisines
- Rapid courses allow you to bake a loaf of White or Whole Wheat Bread in just 2 hrs. and 25 mins.
- Crust Control lets you choose from three available crust colors: Light, Medium, or Dark
- Recessed handles on the bottom of the breadmaker allow for easier transportation and storage
- Accessories include a Liquid Measuring Cup, Nested Measuring Cups and a Measuring Spoon