The Accutemp E62081E060 Evolution convection steamer operates without a boiler, suiting it for countertop use. It requires an external water connection, though it doesn’t need a filtration system. This efficient piece of equipment uses fewer than 1.5 gallons of water per hour.
With a capacity of 6 full-size food pans, the Accutemp E62081E060 countertop steamer enables users to prepare large quantities of proteins and vegetables without losing their nutrients. To operate the unit, chefs only need to press the digital control buttons. Indicator lights show if the unit overheats and when it needs more or less water.
- Countertop unit
- Boilerless design is simple to maintain
- Cook-and-hold capability
- Requires external plumbing
- Uses fewer than 1.5 gal. of water per hr.
- (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21/2-in. pan capacity
- Expedites cooking with Steam Vector Technology
- Digital controls reduce employee training times
- Indicator lights for low and high water and overheating
- Heavy-duty door is field reversible and can be opened during cooking
- Reinforced, 14-ga. stainless steel steam chamber
Dimensions & Utilities
- 23.26 in. W x 30.48 in. D x 30.39 in. H
- 30 A, 6 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with NEMA L6-30P plug
From The Manufacturer
Connected Evolution Boilerless, Convection Steamer featuring Steam Vector Technology, counter top, electric, holds (6) 12″x 20″x 2-1/2″ deep pans, digital controls, water and drain connection needs plumbed, warranty NOT voided by water quality, NO water filtration required, 6kw, 208/60/1ph, 5′ cord & NEMA L6-30P, ENERGY STAR
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.