Adcraft CTS-1800W Description
The Adcraft CTS-1800W Fresh Shot sandwich steamer is designed to warm pitas and tortillas. It can also be used to retherm cold, precooked food. At the push of a button, the unit delivers a blast of steam at 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Because the steamer has a self-contained water reservoir, it does not need to be hooked up to a water line. Users must instead refill and dispose of water throughout the day.
Able to withstand heavy-duty use, the Adcraft CTS-1800W countertop steamer has a rust-resistant stainless steel exterior. The top has a black powder coating that also resists corrosion and prevents chipping and peeling. Because the pan well is made of cast aluminum, it can be cleaned up quickly. Rubber feet on this steamer keep it in place, preventing it from moving around and scratching countertops.
- Keeps pitas, tortillas, and other breads hot and fresh
- Push-button operation delivers steam blast at 212 degrees F to instantly retherm precooked product that has been chilled
- 30-min. preheat time
- On/off rocker switch illuminates to show when the unit is operating
- Includes half-size stainless steel pan with perforations
- Top-loading design with a cool-touch Bakelite handle on the lid
- Self-contained, 3-qt. water reservoir eliminates the need for a water hook-up
- Cast aluminum well is easy to clean
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Black powder-coated top
- Rubber feet prevent slipping on countertops
Dimensions & Utilities
- 16.75 in. W x 17.25 in. D x 8.5 in. H
- 15 A, 1800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Fresh Shot Steamer, countertop, 1/2 size pan, push-button operation, top opening lid, self-contained water reservoir, 30 minute preheat, black powder coated top, cast aluminum well, stainless steel exterior, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15 amps, 4′ cord, NEMA 5-15P, CE
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug
There are no reviews yet.