The AlkaViva Vesta H2 is an innovative 9-plate water ionizer with a new, advanced SMPS power supply, Smart-Design Electrodes, Auto-Adjust Power feature and DARC cleaning system. A futuristic Hydrogen Infusion Technology design optimizes performance, especially in the production of molecular hydrogen (H2.) The Vesta H2 performs especially well in –ORP and H2 production at lower drinkable levels of pH water. A high-performance standard, solid reliability, and beautiful packaging makes the Vesta H2 the new standard in the water ionizer industry.
Nine Plate Platinum Coated Titanium Smart-Design Electrodes – State of the Art SmartDesign Electrodes are high performance, extremely reliable, and designed to run with the utmost efficiency at all levels of pH water production. SmartDesign creates an ideal balance of electrical power to the electrodes (water cell.) This means optimized performance and efficiency, improved H2 presence and less degradation of the water cell.
H2 performance at lower, drinkable levels of pH – Besides great tasting water, the Vesta H2 delivers great H2 performance, especially at lower more drinkable – and safer – pH levels. H2 is most beneficial when dissolved in water. The features of the Vesta H2 improve the amount of dissolved H2
Fully Automatic DARC Cleaning System. – DARC (Double Automatic Reverse Cleaning) means your H2 Ionizer Cleans with every use. DARC cleaning is automatic, runs in the background and operates continuously. You never have to wait, and your H2 water ionizer always gives you the maximum amount of antioxidants in your water
Real-time Flow Control System. The flow rate is an important aspect in achieving optimal pH levels and hydrogen performance. The Real-Time Flow Control System provides an LCD display and a valve knob that allows you to easily set a precise flow rate
Auto Adjust. With AutoAdjust the power to the electrodes can be adjusted to the optimal levels to ensure that you get peak H2 performance. You can also manually override the power if you choose.
Premium 13-stage dual-filtration. Two under the cover filter cartridges provide 13 stages of filtration to produce healthy, clean water before being ionized
- Dimensions: 12.5” W x 14.5” H x 5.5” Deep
- Standing Weight: 12.75 lbs (14.75 Shipped Weight)
- Voltage – 120V / 60Hz ; 150 Watt
- Power Supply: Next Generation SMPS with AutoAdjust
- Water Pressure Available: 15~90 psi
- Tap Water Temperature Limits: 40F ~ 86F
- Protection Devices: 2 built-in temperature sensors
- Electrolysis Method: Continuous
- Electrodes: 9 Plate SmartDesign Platinum / Titanium
- Generating Capacity: 0.4 Gal/Min. at 28psi: 0.92 Gal/Min. at 90psi
- Setting: Alkaline Water (5 Levels), Purified Water, Acidic Water (2 Levels)
- Cleaning: Dual Automatic Reverse Cleaning System (DARC)
- Filters: 2 Filter Cartridges inside the machine – 13 stages of filtration
- Filter Life: Est. 1,000 gallons (depends on quality of water source)
- Voice Recognition: Yes
- Display: Negative LCD Style
- Display Control: Full Touch Screen (Letter and Image)
- ON/OFF Valve Method: (Real-time Flow Control System)
- Certifications: Include ISO 9001 and 14001, UL standard for Low voltage electrical, NRTL, CE and KFDA
- Lifetime Warranty
What is Included?
- An AlkaViva Vesta H2 machine with 2 installed filters
- A pH test kit (liquid reagent and a pH color chart) to test your drinking water
- Introductory Information, a beautiful manual, and warranty
- All the necessary installation accessories
- An Optional in-line sediment filter
Installed Filter Set – Standard Set
- Secondary Filter (Left Side) – # 0099514 Eight stages of protection highlighted by CaSO3 to reduce heavy metals and different forms of chlorine, multiple layers of non-woven fiber technology and two stages of the highest quality carbon. Goes on the LEFT side of your H2 Series ionizer. (Rated for 1000 Gals)
- Pre-Filter (Right Side) – # 0099512 Five stages of protection highlighted by spun fiber technology and the highest quality carbon. Goes on the RIGHT side of your H2 Series ionizer. (Rated for 1000 Gals)
Katja Jessika –
This is pricey but well worth it. I started drinking the water from this ionizer and my health has been improving since. I stopped taking a medication that I’ve been on for five years and hopefully can get off of more medications soon. The Vesta water tastes amazing and I couldn’t imagine drinking anything else.
Excellent water ionizer and easy to install. Very high quality product. Extremely pleased!
Water tastes amazing!
Rosalinda Hicks –
Arrived earlier than the estimated date. I had it installed yesterday and now I am more confident in drinking my water. Thank you!
Roger Watson –
I got the Vesta before the holidays of 2018 and just writing this review now because I want to put it into test. I expected nothing but the best from it and the Vesta did not disappoint. The controls are very easy to manipulate since they are basically user friendly but the best part about this is that it doesn’t just purify the water we drink everyday, it also has a mechanism to clean itself. Talk about efficiency.
Ivan VP –
While yes, the Vesta is costly, it is also efficient. It acts as a filtration unit with replaceable purifying filters installed inside the unit. The machine has a user-friendly interface. I can easily set the ph balance of my water to the level I need it to be. I have high acidic levels from my stomach and the unit helped me to maintain balance within my body without the aid of antacids that I have been taking for 3 or so years. The water I drink doesn’t taste potent with strong cleaning chemicals or metallic which is definitely another plus. I’ve had experienced this with an ionizer I bought from the mall that I quickly returned. The Vesta surely did not disappoint.
Hardy Cruz –
I have been patronizing bottled ionized water for so long. I thought I was doing my body good but then, I realized I was adding a lot of single-use bottles into the waste. I checked out the Alkaviva Vesta and just bought it out of impulse. Having my own ionizer, I don’t have to contribute to the increasing waste on bottles. Plus, the ionized water that the Vesta makes tastes so much better than the store-bought ones.