The All American line of pressure cookers offers the best and safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A. recommends that pressure canning is the only way to can meat, fish, poultry and all vegetables. The All American 930 has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness in a short time. Only All American Pressure Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined “Metal-to-Metal” sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
- Includes 2 cooking/canning racks and instruction & recipe book
- Capacity – 30 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 14 Quart Jars
- Inside diameter – 12 5/8 inches
- Inside Height – 14 inches
- Overall Height – 19 inches
- *Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed
Please note: All American Pressure Canners are not recommended for use on glass top/ flat ranges without first checking with your stove manufacturer because their weight may cause the glass/ceramic to break. The 930 model is heavy and could do damage to your range. The diameter of the canners are larger than most burners and may cause heat to transfer outward and damage the surrounding surface. All American Pressure Canners are intended and manufactured solely for home use applications. they are not intended for commercial applications.