Alto-Shaam 1000-TH-DLX Description
The Alto-Shaam 1000-TH-DLX cook-and-hold oven reaches programmed temperatures via Halo Heat technology-a low-temperature system that doesn’t add humidity or fans, which can impact product quality. Instead, warm air surrounds food gently for uniform results, producing and maintaining set cooking temperatures from 200 to 325 degrees Fahrenheit, with holding temperatures that span 85 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit. The user-friendly deluxe controls enable operators to adjust temperatures, program recipes, and collect HACCP data. By checking products’ interior temperatures via probe, the unit can be converted from cook mode to hold mode automatically.
Ideal for cooking and holding large batches of product, the Alto-Shaam 1000-TH-DLX cook-and-hold oven’s three wire shelves support as many as eight full-size pans or 16 half-size pans. The two stainless steel side racks spaced on 17/16-inch centers can offer 15 pan positions. This unit’s reach-in configuration streamlines pan loading and retrieval, and to prevent temperature fluctuations, the SureTemp heat recovery mechanism compensates for heat loss when the door is open. If the door is open for longer than 3 minutes, an audible alarm alerts the operator. This half-height, stainless steel unit is fitted with four 31/2-inch casters-two are rigid and the others swivel and brake.
- Half-height, reach-in unit with 1 cavity
- Capacity: (8) 20-in. x 12-in. x 21/2-in. pans or (16) 10-in. x 12-in. x 21/2-in. pans
- Holds 120 lbs. or 60 qt.
- 3 wire shelves
- 2 stainless steel racks spaced on 17/16-in. centers with 15 pan positions
- Cooking temperature range: 200-325 degrees F
- Holding temperature range: 85-205 degrees F
- Halo Heat technology
- Deluxe controls: HACCP data collection, programmable touchscreen interface, SureTemp heat recovery, and ChefLinc management software
- Single-point, straight, removable probe
- Drip tray and pan with drain
- Removable exterior drip pan
- Solid door
- Durable stainless steel construction
- (4) 31/2-in. casters (2 rigid, 2 swivel and brake)
- 2-in. clearances required for top, left, and right
- 3-in. clearance required for rear
- 831 BTUs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 187/8 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 267/8 in. H
- Overall: 229/16 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 401/8 in. H
- 16 A, 1.9 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Halo Heat Slo Cook & Hold Oven, electric, low-temperature, 120 lb. capacity each – (8) 12″ x 20 ” x 2-1/2″ full-size pans, deluxe controls, probe, programmable recipes, SureTemp heat recovery system, heavy-duty stainless steel construction, 3-1/2″ casters (2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes), EcoSmart, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, IPX4, TUV NORD, EAC, N11942
There are no reviews yet.