Ideal for large batches of product, both sections of the Alto-Shaam 1750-TH-DLX cook-and-hold oven feature three wire shelves and accommodate 10 full-size or 20 half-size pans. To preserve food quality, Halo Heat technology doesn’t use fans or add humidity. It cooks food using heat between 200 and 325 degrees Fahrenheit and establishes holding temperatures from 85 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit. The advanced deluxe controls feature a user-friendly touchscreen interface that helps operators adjust temperatures, manage internal product temperatures, collect HACCP data, and upload or download recipes. This system streamlines operation and produces consistent results.
The Alto-Shaam 1750-TH-DLX cook-and-hold oven’s reach-in layout lets users load, retrieve, and check inventory directly. To prevent temperature fluctuations when the solid doors are opened for short periods of time, SureTemp heat recovery compensates for heat loss. If the doors are open longer than 3 minutes, an audible alarm notifies the operator. This durable, rust-resistant stainless steel full-height unit measures 2511/16 inches wide by 335/8 inches deep by 57 inches high, overall.
- Full-size oven with 2 compartments
- Section capacity: (10) 20-in. x 12-in. x 21/2-in. pans or (20) 10-in. x 12-in. x 21/2-in. pans
- Maximum weight per cavity: 100 lbs.
- Maximum volume per cavity: 75 qt.
- 3 wire shelves per section
- 2 stainless steel racks per section with 10 pan positions
- Racks secured on 13/8-in. centers
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- 2 solid doors
- Cooking temperature range: 200-325 degrees F
- Holding temperature range: 85-205 degrees F
- Deluxe controls
- User-friendly, programmable touchscreen
- SureTemp heat-recovery mechanism
- ChefLinc cloud-based management software included
- Halo Heat technology doesn’t add humidity or use fans
- Single-point, straight probes can be removed
- 31/2-in. casters (2 rigid, 2 swivel and brake)
- Drip tray and pan with drain
- Removable exterior drip pan
- 2-in. clearances required for top, left, and right
- 3-in. clearance required for rear
- 1,825 BTUs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Section interior: 22 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 201/16 in. H
- Overall: 2511/16 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 57 in. H
- 29 A, 6.3 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Halo Heat Cook & Hold Oven, electric, low-temperature, double chamber, 120 lb. capacity each – (10) 12″ x 20″ x 2-1/2″ full-size pans, deluxe controls, probe cooking and holding, programmable recipes, (6) stainless steel wire shelves, (2) exterior drip trays with removable pan, heavy-duty stainless steel, 3-1/2″ casters (2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes), EcoSmart, cULus, UL EPH Classified, CE, TUV NORD, IPX4, EAC