APW DMXD-30S Description
The APW Wyott DMXD-30S Racer self-service countertop heated display case is an attractive merchandiser that keeps various packaged food hot. Providing accessibility for consumers, this unit holds wrapped items at safe temperatures with a system of infrared overhead heat-a type of heat that directs warm air to the front edges of the holding surface where heat loss is significant. Its top heat is equipped with polished mirror stainless steel reflectors, while the heated base is thermostatically controlled. Because of its power reserve, the heated holding area can overcome temperature variations and air movement.
To store products, this unit has two heated, hard-coated aluminum shelves that each have a 24-inch display width and 22-inch depth. It is designed with a black front, red channel insets, and a red side panel, which are all powder coated and complement any operation’s d√©cor. Its side color panel matches the front inset panels and can be used for a product identification sign or price markers. Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel, this case’s base, sides, and top withstand rigorous use, while steel legs are anchored to the solid stainless steel base so that it does not sway from side to side or sag in the middle. This unit’s shelf base contains 11/2-inch-thick insulation to retain heat.
Tempered glass sides on this APW Wyott DMXD-30S heated display case maximize product visibility, drawing customers in to increase impulse sales. Intended for front-of-house usage, the case maintains product texture while simultaneously preserving its fresh taste. This design enhances environmental aesthetics, boosts the overall customer experience, and places a focus on food product. Because of its innovative design, supermarkets and grocery stores can serve, store, and merchandise products in a single footprint.
- Part of the Racer series
- Attractive display merchandiser keeps various packaged food hot
- Provides fast, convenient accessibility for consumers
- Keeps wrapped items at safe temperatures with system of infrared overhead heat
- Infrared top heating directs heat to front edges of holding surface where heat loss is greatest
- Top heat equipped with polished mirror stainless steel reflectors
- Thermostatically controlled heated base
- Heated holding area has enough reserve power to overcome temperature variations and air movement
- Powder-coated side and front accents complement any operation’s d√©cor
- Designed with black front and red channel insets, along with red side panel
- Side color panel matches inset panels for front and can be used for product identification sign
- Constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel on base, sides, and top
- Steel legs anchored to solid stainless steel base
- Unit does not sway from side to side or sag in the middle
- 2 heated shelves are constructed of hard-coated aluminum
- Shelf base contains 11/2-in. insulation
- Tempered glass sides maximize product visibility
Dimensions & Utilities
- Usable shelf space: 24 in. W x 22 in. D
- Overall: 30 in. W x 27 in. D x 33 in. H
- 10.8 A, 1300 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Racer Slanted Open Air Heated Merchandiser, countertop, 30″, (2) shelves, thermostatically controlled, tempered glass end panels, incandescent lights, aluminum & stainless steel base, sides, & top, 4″ polycarbonate & steel legs, cULus, UL
There are no reviews yet.