Because of its upscale appearance, the APW Wyott DW-1A heat lamp is ideal for carving stations, buffets, or catering events. This model has two shatter-resistant infrared bulbs and a vented top for a long bulb life. For optimal heat levels, the neck is adjustable, enabling lamps to sit at 161/4 to 20 inches above the food. Pans slide into the open front of this unit and are held steady with stainless steel bars on each side. Due to its stainless steel construction, the APW Wyott DW-1A heat lamp resists corrosion and scuffs, and this unit is completely portable for cleaning.
- Accommodates 12-in. x 20-in. pans
- Infrared bulbs are protected against shattering
- Vented top increases bulb life
- Mirror-polished bulb shield provides an upscale look
- Lamp height is adjustable from 161/4 to 20 in.
- Durable stainless steel construction
Dimensions & Utilities
- 13 in. W x 192/3 in. D x 281/2 in. H
- 4.2 A, 500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
French Fry Warmer, portable, (2) infrared bulbs, holds 12″ x 20″ of fractional pans (pans not included), adjustable height, open end, stainless steel construction, cULus, NSF, 120v/60/1ph