The APW Wyott FD-60H-T heat lamp has a rust-resistant, stainless steel housing. The tubular heating rod is sheathed in metal, and aluminized steel reflectors behind the heating rod help redirect heat downwards. Stainless steel mounting brackets affix the heat lamp over food holding areas. It is simple to operate, with a toggle switch and pilot.
- Rust-resistant stainless steel housing
- Tubular heating rod is sheathed in metal
- Aluminized steel reflectors behind the heating rod direct heat
- Stainless steel mounting brackets are durable
- Toggle switch
- Pilot lights display when turned on
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60.26 in. W x 6 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- 1610 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Heat Lamp, 60″, tubular metal heater rod, high wattage, toggle control, single heater rod housing, stainless steel construction, 1610 watts, cULus, NSF, CE
There are no reviews yet.