The APW Wyott FD-24H-I high-watt strip heater keeps cooked food ready to serve. The Calrod heating element is sheathed for durability and provides stronger heat than standard-watt models. Reflectors behind the element direct heat to the food and the heat level is adjustable with an infinite control.
The body is made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and vented to prevent overheating. This unit is flexible and can be secured to stands or suspended in the air. The APW Wyott FD-24H-I high-watt strip heater should be placed at least 16 inches away from the food it is warming.
- Stainless steel construction expedites cleaning
- Ventilated housing facilitates internal airflow and reliability
- Aluminized steel reflector directs heat and light towards the food
- Metal-sheathed, high-watt Calrod heater
- Infinite heat controls
- Pilot indicator light
- Mounting bracket simplifies installation
- Needs a minimum of 16 in. distance from food
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. L x 6 in. W x 2.5 in. H
- 575 W
- 120 v/60 Hz/1 ph
Heat Lamp, 24″, tubular metal heater rod, high wattage, infinite control, single heater rod housing, stainless steel construction, 575 watts, cULus, NSF, CE