Made of sturdy stainless steel, the APW Wyott FD-48H-T heat lamp fits into high-volume applications. Its tubular heating rod is sheathed in metal for durability, and aluminized steel reflectors behind the heating element direct heat to the product under the lamp, helping it maintain proper serving temperatures. To secure the unit over areas where product is held, it comes with stainless steel mounting brackets, and it has a toggle control switch and pilot lights to alert the user when the lamp is on.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Tubular, metal-sheathed heating rod
- Aluminized steel reflectors behind heating element emit heat
- Mounting brackets are made of durable stainless steel
- Toggle control switch
- Pilot lights notify users of unit’s operation
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.26 in. W x 6 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- 1265 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Heat Lamp, 48″, tubular metal heater rod, high wattage, toggle control, single heater rod housing, stainless steel construction, 1265 watts, cULus, NSF, CE
There are no reviews yet.