With its infinite controls, the APW FD-48H-I high-watt heat lamp enables precision when selecting settings. It measures 48 inches in width to accommodate a large amount of food, and it’s built with aluminized steel reflectors to ensure heat is directed downward toward product placed beneath the lamp. Its tubular heat rod is made of metal to ensure extended use in a high-volume setting.
The APW FD-48H-I single-rod heat lamp is made of stainless steel, a type of metal that withstands high temperatures well and resists corroding from exposure to salt and moisture. To streamline installation, stainless steel brackets are included with the unit, and multiple electrical conduit knockouts are provided to enable a variety of configurations. For enhanced protection, vital components in the heat lamp are insulated and ventilated.
- 48-inch length
- 1,265 watts
- Tubular metal heat rod
- High wattage provides heat
- Infinite control for precise temperature adjustments
- Insulated and ventilated control components
- Single heater rod housing
- Heating element sheathed in metal
- Heat is reflected toward food by aluminized steel
- Made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel mounting brackets included
- Extra electrical conduit knockouts for flexible installation
- Suitable for use with built-in or remote control
Dimensions & Utilities
- 48.26 in. W x 6 in. D x 2.50 in. H
- 1,265 W
- 208 V/1 ph
Heat Lamp, 48″, tubular metal heater rod, high wattage, infinite control, single heater rod housing, stainless steel construction, 1265 watts, cULus, NSF, CE
There are no reviews yet.