APW ECO 4000-350E Description
The APW ECO 4000-350E conveyor toaster has a stainless steel housing that provides durability and rust resistance. It has a high-limit switch that prevents the unit from overheating, and an energy-saver timer reduces energy use when business is slow. For product removal, the self-dispensing door slides forward. This unit has a 11/2-inch opening to load product, and it toasts 350 slices of bread per hour. To uniformly crisp product, it has quartz heating elements on the top and bottom.
Positioned on 1-inch adjustable legs, the APW ECO 4000-350E commercial toaster can be stabilized on an uneven countertop. To keep the exterior cool to the touch, it’s fully insulated and air cooled. The air-cooled system is also helpful for keeping interior components safe from damage. For quick access to electronic controls, they’re located on the front.
- For countertop use
- Toasts 350 slices per hour
- 11/2-in. opening
- Electronic controls
- Quartz heating elements on top and bottom
- Variable speed
- Energy-saver timer reduces energy use when business is slow
- High-limit switch prevents overheating
- Air-cooling system
- Fully insulated
- Strong stainless steel housing
- Metal-sheathed heating elements
- Removable reflector tray
- Self-dispensing drawer slides forward for product removal
- Sits on 1-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.81 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 15.06 in. H
- 14.4 A, 1725 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.25-ft. cord with a plug
ECO-4000 Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (350) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2″H opening, electronic controls, top & bottom quartz heating elements, variable speed, air cooling system, stainless steel housing, 1″ adjustable legs, 120v/60/1-ph, 14.4 amp, 1725 watt, cord & plug, ETL, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.