APW ECO 4000-500L Description
The APW ECO 4000-500L conveyor toaster can be operated with analog controls. Its heating elements are metal sheathed for protection, and the housing is made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel. To prevent overheating, it has a high-limit switch, and it’s air cooled to prevent damage to the internal components. This unit is fully insulated, ensuring the exterior remains cool to the touch to protect users from accidental burns.
During slow periods, the APW ECO 4000-500L commercial toaster uses energy-saver mode to reduce the amount of power used. The self-dispensing door can slide forward to facilitate product removal, and the toaster can crisp as many as 500 slices of bread per hour. For uniform heating, it has heating elements in the top and the bottom. It’s positioned on adjustable legs, so it can be placed on an uneven countertop without tilting or wobbling.
- Designed for countertop use
- Can toast 500 slices per hour
- 11/2-in. opening
- Analog controls
- Top and bottom metal-sheathed heating elements
- Variable speed
- Energy conserved with energy-saver timer
- High-limit switch prohibits unit from overheating
- Fully insulated and air cooled
- Housing made of sturdy stainless steel
- Reflector tray can be removed
- Drawer is self-dispensing and can slide forward
- Mounted on 1-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14.81 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 15.06 in. H
- 13.6 A, 2800 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.25-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
ECO-4000 Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (500) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2″H opening, analog controls, top & bottom metal sheathed heating elements, variable speed, air cooling system, stainless steel housing, 1″ adjustable legs, 2800 watts, NEMA 6-20P, ETL, ETL-Sanitation, 208v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.