Toasting 350 slices of bread in an hour, the APW Wyott XTRM-1 X*Treme horizontal conveyor toaster has a 10.5-inch-wide by 1.5-inch-tall opening to accommodate various products. The conveyor is 10 inches wide, and its speed can be adjusted to reach the operator’s ideal toast color-slower speeds produce darker product while faster speeds yield lighter bread. For slow periods, the power-saving switch reduces energy consumption by as much as 50 percent.
This APW Wyott XTRM-1 commercial toaster has durable, metal-sheathed heating elements that are designed to outperform quartz elements, and because the bearings do not need lubrication, they require minimal maintenance. For cleaning, the conveyor and crumb tray are accessible, while the side panel can be removed for servicing. The housing on this toaster is made of stainless steel with painted front corners, and adjustable legs elevate the unit off the countertop to maintain stability and prevent overheating.
- Part of the X*Treme series
- Can toast 350 slices per hr.
- 10-in.-wide conveyor belt
- Variable conveyor speed control ensures operators can achieve ideal toast color
- During slow hours, power-saving switch can reduce energy use by 50 percent
- Bread drawer holds toasted bread, keeping it warm and dry
- Side panel is removable for servicing
- Conveyor and crumb tray are accessible for cleaning
- Metal-sheathed heating elements
- High-temperature bearings do not require lubrication
- Stainless steel housing is durable and quick to wipe down
- Painted aluminum front corners
- Exterior surfaces stay cool to the touch
- 1-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Product opening: 10.5 in. W x 1.5 in. H
- Overall: 15.19 in. W x 19.38 in. D x 13.22 in. H
- 14.4 A, 1725 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.25-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
X*Press Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (350) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2″H opening, 10″W belt, metal sheathed heating elements, variable speed, power saving switch, stainless steel housing, painted aluminum front corners, 1″ adjustable legs, cULus, CE, 120v/60/1ph