The APW EG-24I Workline griddle enables restaurants to quickly serve customers fluffy eggs and pancakes or juicy burgers. Thermostatic controls are stationed every 12 inches on the cooking zone and can be set to precise temperatures. Providing a fast startup time, this unit reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit in just 11 minutes. The stainless steel griddle plate, body, and backsplashes are easy to clean and will not be damaged by repeated heating and cooling. To prevent burns, the bullnose front extension provides distance between the user and the griddle.
- Bottom-mounted grease pan saves time and labor
- Grease collection drawer holds 4 gal.
- Reaches 350 degrees F in 11 min.
- Bullnose-shaped front extension protects employees from burns
- Thermostatic controls enable users to set precise temperatures
- Sloped stainless steel side splashes protect surroundings from stray debris
- Each 12-in. cooking section is controlled independently
- Polished steel griddle plate is 1 in. thick
- Mounted on 4-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 23.75 in. W x 19.5 in. L
- Overall: 24 in. W x 24.88 in. D x 15.5 in. H
- 208 V/60 hz/1 ph
Workline Griddle, electric, countertop, 24″W x 19-1/2″D cooking surface, 1″ thick smooth polished steel plate, thermostatic controls, stainless steel front & top skirt, aluminized steel sides & back, 4″ adjustable legs, cULus, CE, 208v/60/1ph