APW XTRM-3 Description
The APW Wyott XTRM-3 X*Treme countertop conveyor toaster uses the speed of the conveyor-instead of a set temperature-to reach desired toast colors. To produce crispy, consistent toast, the unit uses a convection heating system that dries bread before it is exposed to the radiant heating elements. Because the top and bottom heating elements are controlled independently, this toaster can handle 1,050 slices an hour, and its 1.5-inch product opening can fit standard bread slices and English muffins.
After bread is toasted, the bread drawer holds product, keeping it warm and dry until serving time. To keep the surface cool to the touch, this APW Wyott XTRM-3 horizontal conveyor toaster has a convection system, which also prevents internal components from overheating. The main power is controlled with a rocker switch, and when it is powered on, airflow moves heat throughout the interior for quick start times.
- Part of the X*Treme series
- Can toast 1,050 slices per hr.
- Accommodates sliced bread and English muffins
- Combines radiant heating with convection preheating for an extra crispy finished product
- Air circulation system evens out internal temperatures for quick startup
- Variable conveyor speed with independent top and bottom heat dials give operators precision control over toasting texture and color
- Exterior stays cool to the touch and protects internal components from overheating
- Cabinet is fully insulated for energy efficiency
- Bread drawer slides out so operator can remove finished products
- Low-maintenance, high-temperature bearings do not require lubrication
- Durable stainless steel housing
- Painted aluminum front corners
- 1-in. legs are adjustable for level installation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Product opening: 13.5 in. W x 1.5 in. H
- Overall: 18.69 in. W x 19.66 in. D x 16 in. H
- 16 A, 3340 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.25-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
X*Treme Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (1050) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2″H opening, 13″W belt, top & bottom heat controls, pre-heat convection system, variable speed, air cooled, stainless steel front, top, & sides, painted aluminum front corners, 1″ adjustable legs, cULus, NSF, CE, 208v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.