The magnetic door gaskets of the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-G-PT-B bar refrigerator create a positive seal to ensure cold air remains inside. Its doors are self-closing but have a stay-open option to enable operators to restock the unit. Its sleek black exterior complements almost any environment.
To provide durability and corrosion resistance, the Beverage Air BB48HC-1-G-PT-B bar cooler is designed with a galvanized steel interior and a stainless steel floor. Its forced-air refrigeration system rapidly chills product, and it uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. This unit’s controls are fully electronic, and it is fitted with LED lighting to offer interior visibility.
- 13.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections, each with 2 epoxy-coated steel shelves
- LED lighting offers interior visibility
- Galvanized steel interior with stainless steel floor
- Black exterior finish
- Magnetic door gaskets create positive door seal
- 4 solid doors are self-closing with stay-open feature
- Full electronic controls
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- For packaged food products only
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Automatic, non-electric defrost
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/8 in. W x 193/8 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Pass-Thru Back Bar Refrigerator, two section, 48″ W, 34″ H, 13.6 cu. ft., (4) glass doors, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, LED interior lighting, black exterior finish, galvanized interior, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.