The Beverage Air BB48HC-1-GS-F-PT-S-27 refrigerator has an interior capacity of 13.6 cubic feet, divided into two sections. Each section is equipped with two steel shelves coated with corrosion-resistant epoxy. Durable enough to withstand frequent, intensive use, its top and interior are constructed of dent- and scratch-resistant stainless steel.
The Beverage Air BB48HC-1-GS-F-PT-S-27 bar cooler has a holding temperature range of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit and features a balanced, forced-air refrigeration system that rapidly cools product. Like its steel shelves, its evaporator coil is coated with epoxy to resist corrosion. This unit features full electronic controls and a sleek black exterior.
- 13.6-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections, each with 2 epoxy-coated steel shelves
- Stainless steel top is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
- Durable stainless steel interior
- LED lighting illuminates interior for visibility in dark bars
- Full electronic controls
- 4 sliding glass doors are self-closing with stay-open feature
- Black exterior finish
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Magnetic door gaskets create positive seal
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Balanced, forced-air refrigeration provides rapid product chilling
- Automatic, non-electric defrost
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Evaporator coil is coated with corrosion-resistant epoxy
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 361/4 in. W x 18 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 48 in. W x 253/4 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Pass-Thru Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, two section, 48″ W, 36″ H, 13.6 cu. ft., (2) sliding glass doors, (4) epoxy coated steel shelves, (2) 1/2 barrel keg, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, 2″ stainless steel top, stainless steel exterior with black frame doors, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.