Because the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-F-PT-S-27 bar refrigerator’s top, exterior, and interior are made of stainless steel, they are resistant to damage from scratches and dents. Its interior is constructed with radius corners that won’t trap food debris to facilitate cleaning. Users can access the interior of the refrigerator by opening the sliding glass doors located on each side of the cabinet, providing access from either direction.
The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-F-PT-S-27 back bar cooler has three sections that can each accommodate a half-size keg. If users prefer to store and merchandise other types of products, they can arrange them on the wire shelves. Products that are held in this unit are cooled by its self-contained refrigeration system, which is mounted on the right side of the cabinet.
- 22.1-cu.-ft. capacity
- 3 sections with pass-thru capability
- 6 glass doors slide open
- Doors can be locked for product protection
- Sections each hold a half-barrel keg
- 6 epoxy-coated steel wire shelves
- Interior is lit with manually controlled LED fixtures
- Stainless steel interior, exterior, and 2-in.-thick top
- Radius corners make interior suitable for open food storage
- Refrigeration system is self-contained, so it’s easy to install
- Condenser is mounted on unit’s right side
- Uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Produces product temperatures from 36-38 degrees F
- 1,942-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 18 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 253/4 in. D x 36 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
Refrigerated Open Food Rated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet, three-section, 72″W, 36″ H, (6) locking sliding glass doors, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel exterior construction, 2″ stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean & meets NSF Standard 7 for open food container, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.