Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-PT-S-27 Description
Maintaining temperatures of 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit, the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-PT-S-27 bar refrigerator cools with forced air and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. To streamline installation, its refrigeration system is self-contained, and it can be accessed on the right side if maintenance is needed. The top, exterior, and interior floor of this unit are made of durable stainless steel, while its evaporator and six shelves are epoxy coated to prevent corrosion.
The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-GS-PT-S-27 bar refrigerator has six glass doors, three on each side to provide pass-thru access. Its doors slide open and stay open while the cabinet is loaded, and they self-close if a user forgets to shut them, preventing temperature changes. LED lights in the cabinet make it convenient to find product for quick retrieval. When the lights aren’t being used, users can flip an off switch to reduce energy use.
- 22.1-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 sections with 6 sliding doors
- Pass-thru operation
- Locking doors made of glass for interior view
- Doors self-close and stay open
- Holds 3 half-size barrel kegs
- 6 steel shelves with epoxy coating
- LED lights controlled with switch
- Top, interior floor, and exterior made of stainless steel
- Black door frames
- Sturdy galvanized interior
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- Electronic controls
- Self-contained, right-mounted condenser cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Operates quickly with forced air
- Automatic defrost
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- 1,942-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 18 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 253/4 in. D x 36 in. H
- 3.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet, three section, 72″ W, 36″ H, 22.1 cu. ft., (6) locking sliding glass doors, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, 2″ stainless steel top, stainless steel exterior with black frame doors, galvanized interior, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.