Beverage Air BB72HC-1-PT-B
The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-PT-B three-section pass-thru bar refrigerator has six shelves that are coated in epoxy to provide corrosion resistance. Since the interior is illuminated by LED lighting, staff members can easily see the stored product and quickly find the ingredients they need. To simplify cleanup, the floor is made of stainless steel. The R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is used to maintain cold temperatures in the cabinet, and a forced air system circulates air to offer fast product cooling.
The cabinet has a pass-thru design that connects the front of the house with the back of the house, which can help improve workflow and increase productivity. Each of the doors has a self-closing design that helps keep cold air inside the unit, while their stay-open feature makes it more convenient to load product into the Beverage Air BB72HC-1-PT-B three-section pass-thru bar refrigerator. Reducing the risk of theft and tampering, the doors can be locked to limit access to the stored products.
- 6 epoxy-coated shelves are included
- 3 half-barrel keg capacity
- LED lighting inside the cabinet enhances visibility
- Heavy-duty floor is made of stainless steel, so it is easy to clean
- Galvanized steel ceiling and walls provide durability for heavy use
- Pass-thru design improves workflow from the front of the house to the back
- Black finish fits into most design schemes easily
- Galvanized top is heavy duty to support commercial applications
- 1,942 BTU
- Electronic control panel makes it easy to adjust and monitor the temperature
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps the interior cold
- Forced air refrigeration system drops product temperatures rapidly
- Corrosion-resistant epoxy coating is applied to the evaporator
Heavy-duty Door Construction
- Magnetic gaskets keep cold air in the cabinet by creating a secure seal
- Self-closing design allows the 6 doors to close on their own for staff convenience
- Stay-open feature props the doors open for cabinet stocking
- Lockable doors reduce theft and tampering risks
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 601/4 in. W x 193/8 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall: 72 in. W x 273/8 in. D x 34 in. H
- 3 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Back Bar Pass-Thru Storage Cabinet, three-section, 72″W, 34″ H, 22.1 cu. ft. capacity, (6) solid doors with locks, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, galvanized sub-top, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, black exterior finish, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.