The Beverage Air BB78HC-1-FG-S three-section bar refrigerator uses a forced air system to evenly circulate air throughout the cabinet, rapidly cooling products. Its R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cold. The stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets the NSF Standard 7 for holding open food containers. There are six steel shelves that are coated in epoxy to resist corrosion. When the shelves are removed from the cabinet, it can accommodate up to four half-barrel kegs.
With their self-closing design, the three doors provide access to product while keeping cold air inside the Beverage Air BB78HC-1-FG-S three-section bar refrigerator. The stay-open feature props the door open, so cleaning and stocking the cabinet is simple. Access to the interior is limited by the door locks, preventing product tampering and theft. Thanks to the glass panes, product is visible without needing to open the doors.
- 6 steel shelves resist corrosion for additional durability
- Remove the shelves easily to hold 4 half-barrel kegs
- LED lighting illuminates the cabinet to improve product visibility
- Stainless steel floor provides corrosion resistance and makes cleanup simple
- Heavy duty galvanized steel interior ceiling and walls support use in commercial settings
- Electronic controls provide convenient operation
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Forced air cooling system quickly cools the product
- Evaporator is epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
- Exterior and countertop are made of stainless steel for corrosion and minor damage resistance
- 2,392 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.5 A, 1/3 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 661/4 in. W x 23 in. D x 321/8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 79 in. W x 291/8 in. D x 371/4 in. H
Heavy-Duty Door Construction
- 3 doors close on their own for convenience and cold air retention
- Designed to stay open for cleaning and stocking
- Magnetic gaskets retain cold air by creating a seal
- Locks on the doors limit access to eliminate theft
Refrigerated Food Rated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, three section, 79″ W, 37-1/4″ H, 33.59 cu. ft., (3) glass doors, snap-in door gasket, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (4) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, stainless steel top, stainless steel interior with radius corners is easy to keep clean and meets NSF Standard 7 for open container, left-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.