Beverage Air CDR5HC-1-B Description
Because it’s finished with a black powder coat, the Beverage Air CDR5HC-1-B refrigerated deli case blends in with most surroundings and withstands heavy use without retaining scuff marks and rust. It measures over 60 inches in width and can accommodate as much as 17 cubic feet of product in a temperature-controlled area. Utilizing R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, this machine keeps food cold and provides a reduced environmental impact while doing so.
The Beverage Air CDR5HC-1-B full-service deli case has LED lighting installed to brighten the interior and call attention of passersby to the stored food. Designed with mirrored interior end caps, the unit gives an impression of ample space. Its compressor is self-contained, so this case doesn’t require any extra coolant lines or complicated installation to operate.
- 17-cu.-ft. interior space
- Refrigerated case
- Temperature holding range: 33-41 degrees F
- Curved front glass for unobstructed view
- Rear removable sliding doors made of glass
- Powder coating protects the galvanized steel exterior from rust
- Stainless steel interior
- Case interior is built with mirrored end caps
- Full electronic control
- LED interior lighting with on/off switch
- 2 adjustable shelves inside case support product
- Price tag molding is built in
- Rated for open food products
- Maintenance-free condenser
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Hot gas defrost system
- Hot gas condensate evaporator
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 5613/32 in. W x 247/32 in. D x 3843/64 in. H
- Overall: 601/4 in. W x 3547/64 in. D x 489/16 in. H
- 5 A, 6.8 kW, 1/4 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Refrigerated Deli Case, open food rated, 60-1/4″ W, 17 cu. ft. capacity, curved front glass, removable sliding glass rear doors, maintenance free condenser, self-contained refrigeration, (2) adjustable shelves, price tag molding, LED interior lighting, electrical outlet for scale, hot gas condensate evaporator, stainless steel interior with mirrored end caps, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.