The two lids on the Beverage Air DW64HC-S forced-air bottle cooler slide open to reveal 18.5 cubic feet of interior space. With this volume of space, the cabinet holds 25 cases of bottles or 34 cases of cans. Dividers in the cabinet separate different flavors or beverages to ensure quick retrieval and they’re made of wire so air flows throughout evenly. To resist corrosion, these adjustable dividers are epoxy coated for protection.
The Beverage Air DW64HC-S bottle cooler uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant in its self-contained refrigeration system. To ensure product is cooled efficiently and quickly, it implements forced air and powerful fans. A bottle cap opener on the unit’s side enables employees to pop the top off a beverage as a cap catcher snares the lids to prevent messes on the floor.
- 18.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Temperature holding range: 36-40 degrees F
- Self-contained refrigeration system used forced air and fans
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is safe for the environment
- 2 sliding lids
- Glass stops are integral and prevent lids from sliding too far
- 4 adjustable, epoxy-coated, wire dividers
- Accommodates 251/4 cases of bottles or 343/4 cases of cans
- Deep well layout
- Service is streamlined by the bottle opener and cap catcher
- Top and exterior are made of stainless steel; interior is galvanized
- 1,702-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 61 in. W x 223/4 in. D x 263/4 in. H
- Overall: 65 in. W x 261/2 in. D x 333/4 in. H
- 2.5 A, 1/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Bottle Cooler, flat top, 65″W, 26-1/2″D, 18.5 cu. ft., (2) sliding lids, (4) adjustable wire dividers, deep well design, bottle cap opener & cap catcher, galvanized interior with stainless steel floor, stainless steel top & exterior, self-contained refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.