The Beverage Air FB23HC-1G reach-in freezer can be used as commercial kitchen cold storage to hold meats, ingredients, leftovers, and other products. Its three shelves are adjustable, enabling the unit to store items of differing sizes. Storage space totaling 22.5 cubic feet offers plenty of holding room.
This Beverage Air FB23HC-1G commercial freezer’s glass door gives kitchen staff a good look at what materials are stored, enabling them to tell at a glance when supplies need replenishing. Its aluminum interior is sturdy and resists potential corrosion. This interior is illuminated by LED lighting to showcase stored wares while draining less energy than a conventional lighting system.
- Part of the Hydrocarbon series
- Temperature range: 0 degrees F and lower
- 22.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- Single section
- 3 adjustable, wire shelves
- Glass door offers an interior view
- Self-closing door stays open at 120 degrees
- Stainless steel door and front; gray painted sides
- Painted gray aluminum interior
- LED interior lighting highlights stored product
- Automatic defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system streamlines maintenance
- 6-in. casters; 2 braking
- R290 refrigerant
- 1,927-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 241/4 in. W x 257/8 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 27 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 7.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Vista Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 27-1/4″W, 84-1/4″H, 22.5 cu. ft., electronic control, (1) hinged glass door, (3) adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, adaptive defrost, gray painted aluminum interior, stainless steel front, gray coated steel sides, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.