The Beverage Air FB72HC-5G reach-in freezer has 68.5 cubic feet of internal storage space, suiting it for bulk cold storage applications in commercial restaurant kitchens. Its three sections have nine total shelves, which can be adjusted to hold differently sized meats, food containers, and other materials. This freezer maintains a temperature of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or lower to provide optimal preservation conditions.
With its painted aluminum interior, the Beverage Air FB72HC-5G commercial freezer resists corrosion effects during long-term use. Its doors are built with glass panels, offering operators a good view in the cabinet so they can see if restocking is necessary. To boost product visibility further, an LED lighting system illuminates the cabinet.
- Part of the Hydrocarbon series
- Temperature range: 0 degrees F and lower
- 68.5 cu. ft. of interior space
- Three sections
- Self-closing doors stay open at 120 degrees
- Automatic defrost
- Locking glass doors show the cabinet interior
- LED interior lighting optimizes visibility inside the cabinet
- 3 adjustable, wire shelves per section
- Stainless steel front and doors; gray painted sides
- Painted gray aluminum interior resists corrosion
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 6-in. casters; 2 include brakes
- R290 refrigerant
- 4,624-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 72 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 75 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- (2) 3/4 HP
- 208-230 V/115 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA-L 14-20P plug
Vista Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 75″W, 84-1/4″H, 68.5 cu. ft., electronic control, (3) lockable hinged glass doors, (9) adjustable wire shelves, LED lighting, adaptive defrost, gray painted aluminum interior, stainless steel front, gray coated steel sides, bottom-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.