With an interior space equaling 6.4 cubic feet, the Beverage Air GF34HC-S glass chiller can hold (94) 12-ounce mugs and (150) 8-inch plates. So dishes and mugs are frosty when it is time to use them, it keeps temperatures at -10 degrees Fahrenheit. An adaptive defrost system removes the unit of any ice, and the evaporator eliminates condensation from the cabinet. To streamline installation, the refrigeration system is self-contained and operates with eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
The Beverage Air GF34HC-S one-section glass chiller opens with a sliding lid on the top, while storage is provided among two shelves and a bottom rack. Great unit for high-volume use, the exterior is made of durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and the interior is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel.
- 6.4-cu.-ft. interior space
- Holds (94) 12-oz. mugs and (150) 8-in. plates
- Opens from the top with sliding lid
- Includes 2 shelves and bottom rack
- 2 shelf ledges with 3 mounting points
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees F
- Adaptive defrost
- Condensate evaporator
- Self-contained refrigeration system with R290 refrigerant
- Stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel interior
- 1,624-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 257/8 in. W x 22 in. D x 185/8 in. H
- Overall: 34 in. W x 261/8 in. D x 335/8 in. H
- 3.5 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Glass Froster, underbar model, 34″W, 33-5/8″H, 6.4 cu. ft., top opening with (1) sliding door lid, (2) shelves & bottom rack, (2) shelf ledges with (3) mounting points, (94) 12 oz mugs & (150) 8″ plates capacity, adaptive defrost, -10° F operating temperature, stainless steel exterior, galvanized steel interior, self-contained refrigeration, 1/2 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.