The Beverage Air HBF27HC-1-G reach-in freezer’s 26.57 cubic feet of internal space can store cold products such as frozen vegetables or meat. Because it can maintain temperatures as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit, it has the ability to accommodate a range of product chill needs. Offering visibility inside the cabinet and helping staff keep track of when a restock is needed, the freezer has a glass door.
The three wire shelves of the Beverage Air HBF27HC-1-G commercial freezer enable kitchen staff to sort products inside the cabinet. Demanding less power than a conventional lighting system, an LED lighting system provides illumination on stored material. To withstand intensive use without rusting or scratching, the freezer’s stainless steel interior is durable and long lasting.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Temperatures as low as -10 degrees F are maintained
- 26.57-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section
- 3 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Stainless steel grill, front, and sides
- Stainless steel interior offers corrosion and rust defense
- Glass door enables cabinet monitoring
- Door self-closes, stays open at 120 degrees
- LED interior lighting optimizes interior visibility
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 1,927-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 27 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 30 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 7.5 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 30″W, 84-1/4″H, 26.57 cu. ft. capacity, (1) right-hand hinged glass door, (3) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grille, galvanized back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.