The Beverage Air HBF44HC-1-HG reach-in freezer can be used to store ice cream, frozen meats, and other cold materials. Its 44 cubic feet of internal space is divided between six shelves, which are adjustable to fit product needs. LED lighting inside the cabinet highlights stored items while consuming less energy than a conventional lighting system.
Increasing durability and extending service life, he Beverage Air HBF44HC-1-HG commercial freezer’s stainless steel interior offers excellent corrosion and rust defense. The glass panes in the doors give users the ability to check on cabinet contents with a quick glance, and in order to preserve cabinet chill while accessing content, the unit has half doors.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Can maintain temperatures as low as -10 degrees F
- 44-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections
- 3 adjustable, epoxy-coated wire shelves per section
- Stainless steel front, sides, and grill
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Glass Dutch doors enable product monitoring
- Self-closing doors stay open at 120 degrees
- LED interior lighting boosts interior visibility
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 2,312-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 44 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 47 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 11 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 47″W, 84-1/4″H, 44 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged glass half doors, (2) left-hand hinged glass half doors, (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grille, galvanized back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.