The Beverage Air HBF44HC-1-HS reach-in freezer features extensive stainless steel in its construction. Giving kitchens a strong, durable unit, this hardy metal resists corrosion and rust as well as scraping. Its two sections share six wire shelves that can be repositioned to different orientations to help accommodate frozen goods of varying sizes. Enabling staff to access the section they need, the cabinet is sealed with Dutch-style half doors.
Inside the Beverage Air HBF44HC-1-HS commercial freezer, LED lighting brightens the interior and helps chefs find materials while drawing less energy than a traditional lighting system. Ideal for a variety of applications, the cabinet chills food at as low as -10 degrees Fahrenheit. To reduce chill loss if an employee needs to step away, the freezer’s doors self-close. Alternatively, they can be fixed open at 120 degrees.
- Part of the Horizon series
- Maintains temperatures as low as -10 degrees F
- 44-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 sections with 3 epoxy-coated wire shelves per section
- Stainless steel front, sides, grill, and interior
- Solid Dutch doors provide selective cabinet access
- Doors self-close and stay open at 120 degrees
- LED lighting maximizes interior visibility
- Electronic controls feature one-touch defrost
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- 6-in. casters, 2 with brakes
- R290 refrigerant with expansion valve
- 2,312 BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 44 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 47 in. W x 333/4 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 11 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, two-section, 47″W, 84-1/4″H, 44 cu. ft. capacity, (2) right-hand hinged solid half doors (lockable), (2) left-hand hinged solid half doors (lockable), (6) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grille, galvanized back & bottom, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.