Beverage Air HBF72HC-5-HG Description
The Beverage Air HBF72HC-5-HG Horizon Series freezer has three reach-in sections. Each section has two half-doors. This unit’s glass doors and LED lighting offer interior visibility, enabling users to make their selections without opening the door.
For simple installation, the Beverage Air HBF72HC-5-HG reach-in freezer has a self-contained refrigeration system. The system is controlled electronically and defrosts automatically. The unit’s expansion valve technology quickly recovers lost temperatures.
- Part of the Horizon Series
- 68.5-cu.-ft. interior space
- 3 reach-in sections
- 2 center glass half-doors with right-hand hinges
- 2 right glass half-doors with right-hand hinges
- 6-in. casters; 2 with brakes
- 2 left glass half-doors with left-hand hinges
- 9 adjustable shelves coated with corrosion-resistant epoxy
- Durable and rust-resistant, stainless steel construction on front, sides, and grille
- Back and bottom are made of galvanized steel
- Electronic control
- LED interior lighting
- Produces temperatures of 0 degrees F and lower
- Digital display enables users to monitor temperatures
- Bottom-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Expansion valve technology quickly recovers temperatures
- Convenient, automatic defrost
- Use R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 4,624-BTU transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 72 in. W x 26 in. D x 615/8 in. H
- Overall: 75 in. W x 331/2 in. D x 841/4 in. H
- 14 A, (2) 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA L14-20 plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, three-section, 75″W, 84-1/4″H, 68.5 cu. ft. capacity, (2) center glass half doors right-hand hinged, (2) right glass half doors right-hand hinged, (2) left glass half doors left-hand hinged, (9) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, adaptive defrost, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel interior, exterior stainless steel front, sides & grille (galvanized back & bottom), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, (2) 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.