Beverage Air HFP1HC-1HG
The Beverage Air HFP1HC-1HG reach-in freezer fits in a compact space, making it a good choice for establishments with low-volume freezing needs. Because the doors are made of glass, users can take inventory without opening the cabinet, preventing air loss for lowered energy consumption. Each door has an antimicrobial handle to provide enhanced protection against germs and can either self-close or remain open during use. The split door provides access to one area of the cooler at a time, reducing recovery periods.
Because it’s illuminated with a built-in LED lighting system, the Beverage Air HFP1HC-1HG one-section reach-in freezer gives users a clear view of items inside the cabinet. It has a self-contained compressor that’s mounted on top of the unit to prevent it from sucking in dirt and dust as it runs. Unlike a remote compressor, this freezer can be installed quickly without modifications such as drilling and cutting to pass extended coolant lines.
- 1 section
- Full-size reach in
- 2 swinging Dutch glass doors
- Electronic control panel
- Holding temperature range: 0 degrees F and below
- 21.06-cu.-ft. interior space
- Expansion valve technology
- Sturdy stainless steel and aluminum hold their shape
- Interior LED lighting system
- Gaskets are positive sealing to block contaminants
- Antimicrobial door handles
- Doors can self-close or remain open past 120 degrees
- 3 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Top-mounted, self-contained refrigeration saves space
- Mounted on 4 heavy-duty, 6-in. casters; 2 with brakes
- 1,927-BTU heat transfer capacity
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 22 in. W x 26 in. D x 62 in. H
- Overall: 26 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 841/2 in. H
- 11 A, 3/4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Horizon Series Freezer, reach-in, one-section, 21.06 cu. ft., (2) right-hand hinged half glass door, (3) adjustable shelves, electronic control, LED interior lighting, digital display, expansion valve technology, automatic defrost, top-mounted self-contained refrigeration, stainless steel front & sides, aluminum interior, 3/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.