Beverage Air MMRR49HC-1-A-BW-WINE Description
Two sections in the Beverage Air MMRR49HC-1-A-BW-WINE wine cooler can be set to different temperatures between 35 and 62 degrees Fahrenheit, holding white wine on one side and red on the other. Each section has 21 cubic feet of interior space and five shelves in each side, maximizing available vertical space. Its shelves are made of strong steel with an epoxy coating to resist rust.
This Beverage Air MMRR49HC-1-A-BW-WINE two-section wine cooler has a bottom-mounted refrigeration system that’s self-contained to streamline installation. It cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant and its digital display provides a current readout of the temperature, so users can confirm it works correctly. The doors have locks to ensure nothing is stolen after hours and they’re made of glass, so employees can see inside the cabinet without letting cold air escape.
- Part of the MarketMax series
- 2 sections
- 21-cu.-ft. interior space per section
- Dual temperature
- 2 glass doors with stay-open and self-closing features
- Snap-in gaskets hold cold air inside the cabinet
- Product protected from theft with locks
- 10 epoxy-coated steel shelves with 4 clips each
- Temperature holding range: 35-62 degrees F
- Digital display and electronic controls
- Self-contained condenser uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Refrigeration system is accessible from the bottom
- Adaptive defrost
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- LED cabinet lights
- Black exterior with a white steel interior
- 3,404-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 46 in. W x 27 in. D x 53 in. H
- Overall: 52 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 781/8 in. H
- (2) 2.4 A, 1/4 HP
- (2) 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
MarketMax DUAL TEMP Wine Merchandiser, reach-in, two-section, 52″W, bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration, (2) locking glass doors, 21.01 cu. ft. capacity per section, electronic control, digital display, (10) epoxy coated wire shelves, interior LED lighting, self-closing doors with automatic hold-open feature, each section can be adjusted to maintain product temperatures from 35°F to 62°F for proper storage of both red & white wines, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, white interior, black exterior, (2) 1/4 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.