The Beverage Air MT34-1W Marketeer commercial merchandiser has door locks to ensure important products such as alcohol are accessed by authorized operators only. To maximize cold air retention, the double-paned glass doors are insulated with argon. This machine is ideal for convenience stores, travel centers, and other establishments that need extra storage space for bottles, cans, jugs, or packaged food items. Its white interior and LED lighting improve product visibility.
To provide a clean and attractive appearance, the Beverage Air MT34-1W drink merchandiser has baked-on, white exterior coating. Automatic defrosting enables user savings in both labor and energy costs, which an electrically powered defrosting system would demand. The electronic temperature control regulates compartment chill rates.
- Part of the Marketeer line
- 26.12-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 compartments
- Double-paned glass doors are filled with argon to bolster insulation
- Left- and right-hinged doors
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- Door lock prevents tampering
- 5 shelves per compartment
- White exterior
- LED lighting highlights the shelf contents
- Corrosion-resistant, epoxy-coated evaporator coil
- Electronic temperature control
- Low-maintenance condenser enhances unit efficiency
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 353/8 in. W x 215/8 in. D x 605/8 in. H
- Overall: 391/2 in. W x 271/2 in. D x 79 in. H
- 7.6 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Marketeer Series Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, two-section, 39-1/2″W, 79″H, 26.12 cu. ft. capacity, (2) double pane hinged glass doors with locks, electronic temperature control, (10) adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self-closing door with recessed pocket door handle, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white interior & exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.