The Beverage Air MT49-1-SDB Marketeer commercial merchandiser’s two compartments are well suited for pop cans, milk jugs, soda bottles, or packaged food products. Its double-paned glass doors hold trapped argon, diminishing cold air loss through the front. Sliding doors save aisle space-an important consideration in venues such as convenience stores. Stored products are highlighted by LED lighting and a white interior.
Electronic temperature controls manage the Beverage Air MT49-1-SDB drink merchandiser, holding temperatures within levels required to preserve refrigerated food. Automatic defrosting lessens ice buildup, saving users from performing the task. The baked-on, black exterior coating provides durability and hides stains.
- Part of the Marketeer line
- 29.41-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 compartments
- LED lighting enhances cabinet visibility
- Double-paned glass doors with argon for optimal cold insulation
- Low-maintenance condenser
- Black exterior blends into most themes
- 5 shelves per compartment
- Automatic defrost adds convenience
- Electronic temperature control
- Bottom-mounted refrigeration system
- Evaporator coil is epoxy coated for resilience
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 3,615-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 43 in. W x 223/8 in. D x 5413/16 in. H
- Overall: 471/8 in. W x 301/8 in. D x 785/8 in. H
- 8.3 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Marketeer Series Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, two-section, (2) double pane black framed sliding glass doors, 29.41 cu. ft. capacity, electronic temperature control, (10) adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self-closing door with recessed pocket door handle, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.