The Beverage Air MT53-1B Marketeer commercial merchandiser’s two compartments can hold packaged food products as well as bottles, cans, jugs, or other beverage containers. Its double-paned glass doors use trapped argon to reduce heat volumes through the front. The condenser requires little maintenance and the automatic cabinet defrost means one less manual operation for users. LED lighting and a white interior ensure product visibility within the two cabinet compartments.
Electronic temperature control enables the Beverage Air MT53-1B drink merchandiser to keep conditions steady, holding product at appropriate refrigeration temperatures. With its black baked-on exterior, the merchandiser looks sleek and hides dirt stains.
- Part of the Marketeer line
- 31.41-cu.-ft. capacity
- 2 compartments
- 5 shelves per compartment
- Bottom-mounted, low-maintenance refrigeration system
- Reliable, electronic temperature control
- Black exterior conceals stains
- Automatic defrost decreases staff work
- LED lighting provides a clear view of the cabinet
- Double-paned glass doors with argon for ideal cold insulation
- Evaporator coil is coated in epoxy for corrosion protection
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 4,201-BTU heat transfer capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 50 in. W x 207/8 in. D x 54 in. H
- Overall: 541/4 in. W x 293/8 in. D x 79 in. H
- 8.3 A, 1/2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Marketeer Series Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, two-section, (2) double pane hinged glass doors with locks, 31.41 cu. ft. capacity, electronic temperature control, (10) adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self-closing door with recessed pocket door handle, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/2 HP, ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.