The Beverage Air SMF58HC-1-W-02 milk cooler can be moved from the kitchen to a serving area with casters, and the casters have locks to stay in place. A white finish over stainless steel maintains a clean appearance, while customers are able to pull back a door to reach the contents through the side or top. Bumpers protect the exterior from dents, scratches, and scuffs, and the lids lock to secure contents.
The Beverage Air SMF58HC-1-W-02 milk cooler has a corrosion-resistant, stainless steel interior. Any excess liquid can be let out through the drain in the middle of the floor, while the cooler keeps milk at serving temperatures ranging from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit with a forced air system. This system can quickly change the temperature.
- (16) 13-in. x 13-in. x 11-in. or (10) 19-in. x 13-in. x 11-in.
- Stainless steel exterior has a white finish
- Self-latching doors have a cylinder lock
- Bumpers protect the unit from damage
- Doors seal tightly, preventing cold air leaks
- Vsible thermometer
- (4) 7-in.-dia. casters provide mobility
- 2 casters have locks
- 2,052 BTU
- Stainless steel interior resists rust
- Heavy duty steel wire floor racks are coated with epoxy
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- Uses R290 refrigerant
- Forced-air system quickly restores temperature
- Centered drain simplifies cleanup
Dimensions & Utilities
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- 3.3 A, 1/3 HP
- Interior: 55 in. W x 30 in. D x 247/8 in. H
- Overall: 58 in. W x 335/8 in. D x 47 in. H
School Milk Cooler, forced air, 58″W, 33-1/2″ D, 24 cu. ft., single access, exterior digital thermometer, flat top carton capacities, (16) 13″ x 13″ x 11″ or (10) 19″ x 13″ x 11″ case capacity, white exterior, stainless steel interior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.