The Beverage Air SPED60HC-10C-2 prep table has two drawers and a door compartment for refrigerated storage, as well as a cutout on top. Pans up to 6 inches deep are accepted in the countertop and drawers. Included are 10 four-inch deep polycarbonate pans that easily fit into the compartments. Its exterior is constructed of stainless steel that is easy to clean and durable. Since the interior is made of aluminum, the interior cabinet is resistant to corrosion.
The table features a removable polyethylene cutting board that is perfect for preparing ingredients or dishes. Its rear-mounted refrigeration system allows equipment to be placed on either side. Setting up the Beverage Air SPED60HC-10C-2 prep table is simple thanks to its self-contained refrigeration system. The system provides cool temperatures with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Stainless steel exterior is simple to clean and withstands minor damage
- 10 sixth-size polycarbonate pans sit in the top compartment
- 2 drawers accommodate 6-in.-D pans
- Door section can be used to store blocks of cheese, dough, and more
- Polyethylene cutting board is removable for cleanup
- Aluminum interior resists corrosion
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system allows equipment to be placed on the left and right of the unit
- System is self-contained so all the components are built together
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1/3 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 36 in. D x 41.69 in. H
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 60″W, 12.2 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), (1) door, stainless steel top with opening for (10) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 17″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.