The Beverage Air SPED72HC-12-4 prep table has a stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel back and bottom. Its top opening holds 12 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans. Additional pans that measure 6 inches deep can be stored in the four pull-out drawers. The drawers have stainless steel frames that are supported on telescoping slides. Since these slides lock, they prevent the drawers from being accidentally pulled out of the cabinet.
The door compartment holds products on two epoxy-coated wire shelves that are strong and corrosion resistant. The door has a self-closing design that keeps cold air inside the cabinet. Its stay-open feature enables the door to remain open past 120 degrees, making it simple to load and unload product or clean the cabinet.
The Beverage Air SPED72HC-12-4 prep table has a rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system that is separated from most floor debris and spills. The cabinet is cooled by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which is a more eco-friendly option than traditional refrigerants. The system uses forced air from the evaporator to evenly cool items in the pans. The evaporator coil resists corrosion with an epoxy coating.
- Stainless steel exterior construction with a galvanized steel back and bottom simplify cleaning while providing strength
- 10-in. polyethylene cutting board is removable for cleaning
- Hood and lid assembly protect the top compartment from contaminants and keep cold air over the pans
- Top compartment includes 12 sixth-size pans measuring 4 in. deep
- Forced air is moved under these pans for efficiently and consistently cooling the product
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system is protected from floor debris and spills
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is eco-friendly
- Epoxy coating on evaporator coil resists corrosion
- Corrosion-resistant, aluminum-lined interior is built for commercial use
- 6-in. casters facilitate moving the unit
- 2 casters have brakes to keep the unit stationary
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 32 in. D x 451/8 in. H
- Includes 2 coated steel wire shelves that are durable and corrosion resistant
- 120-degree, stay-open feature makes the compartment easy to stock and clean
- Self-closing door design saves energy by preventing cold air from releasing from the doors being accidentally left open
- Snap-in door gaskets create a secure seal to the frame
- Field-reversible doors fit conveniently into any workflow
4 Pull-out Drawers
- Accommodates pans that are 6 in. deep (not included)
- Stainless steel drawer frames are supported by telescoping slides
- Locking slides protect the drawers from being accidentally pulled out of the cabinet
- Painted aluminum handles support heavy use
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″W, 20.02 cu. ft. capacity, (4) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), (1) door, (2) shelves, stainless steel top with opening for (12) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 10″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior with galvanized steel back & bottom, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation, Made in USA
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.