The Beverage Air SPED72HC-12C-2 prep table comes with 12 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in its top compartment. Forced air from the evaporator is used to chill the pans from below, providing even and effective cooling. Its hood and lid assembly are designed to keep cold air inside the compartment while shielding food in the pans from contamination. The removable 17-inch-deep cutting board provides plenty of space for prepping ingredients and adding ingredients to sandwiches and salads.
Additional storage is provided in the two door compartments and two pull-out drawers. The drawers accept 6-inch-deep pans and have locking slides to prevent them from being accidentally pulled out of place. There are two steel wire shelves in each door compartment. The wire material is coated in epoxy for corrosion resistance. Both doors have snap-in gaskets to provide a tight seal when shut, and the self-closing design ensures the doors are not accidentally left open. Loading and unloading the cabinet is simple since the doors stay open past 120 degrees.
The Beverage Air SPED72HC-12C-2 prep table uses environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to produce cold temperatures. The rear-mounted system design protects it from most spills as well as dust and debris from the floor. Its long-lasting evaporator coil is coated in epoxy to resist corrosion.
- 12 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans are included for the top compartment
- Forced air is moved under the pans to provide even, efficient cooling
- Stainless steel hood and lid assembly keep food safe from airborne contaminants and provide insulation
- 17-in. removable cutting board creates a convenient prep space
- Heavy-duty exterior has a stainless steel and galvanized steel construction that resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Aluminum-lined interior provides corrosion resistance and durability
- Self-contained, rear-mounted refrigeration system is simple to install and maintain
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- Epoxy coating on the evaporator coil resists corrosion
- 6-in. casters provide mobility; 2 have brakes to hold the unit in place
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 451/8 in. H
2 Door Compartments
- Comes with 4 epoxy-coated wire shelves for additional ingredient storage
- Stay-open design keeps door open past 120 degrees for hands-free loading and unloading
- Doors self-close to help prevent cold air leaks
- Snap-in gaskets ensure the doors close securely
- Field-reversible doors fit into any layout
2 Pull-out Drawers
- Designed to hold 6-in.-deep pans (not included)
- Frames are made of stainless steel and supported by telescoping slides
- Locking design on the slides prevents staff from accidentally removing the drawers
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″W, 14.6 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (12) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 17″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.