The Beverage Air SPED72HC-18C-4 prep table comes with 18 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in its two countertop compartments. The four drawers at the front are designed to hold 6-inch-deep pans with extra ingredients. There is also a door compartment for storing products. The unit has a stainless steel exterior to resist damage and an aluminum interior for corrosion resistance. The 17-inch cutting board provides a convenient place for prepping ingredients for the pans or finishing salads and sandwiches. The Beverage Air SPED72HC-18C-4 prep table has a rear-mounted refrigeration system, which is kept away from most spills and debris on the floor. The system cools the interior with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- Openings on top hold 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans (pans are included)
- 17-in.-deep cutting board constructed of heavy-duty polyethylene
- 6-in.-deep pans fit in the 4 drawers (pans not included)
- Door compartment offers additional storage space
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Aluminum interior construction withstands commercial use and resists corrosion
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system prevents damage from floor debris and spills
- System uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to produce cold temperatures
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9.6 A, 1/4 HP
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 36 in. D x 411/2 in. H
Elite Series Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″W, 14.6 cu. ft., (4) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), (1) door, stainless steel top with opening for (18) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 17″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.