The Beverage Air SPED72HC-18M-6 prep table holds 18 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in its countertop compartment. Pans that are 6 inches deep can be stored in the six drawers in the cabinet base. With their stainless steel frames and telescoping slides, the drawers are durable to withstand heavy use. Locking slides prevent the drawers from being accidentally pulled out of the unit. Stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior construction holds up to the demands of commercial use. Its interior is lined with aluminum to resist corrosion. It features a polyethylene cutting board that can be used to prepare ingredients and main dishes.
The Beverage Air SPED72HC-18M-6 prep table has a rear-mounted refrigeration system. Since the system breathes through the back of the cabinet, it can be placed next to walls or other equipment. The system uses environmentally-safe R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to keep temperatures cool. Forced air is cycled throughout the cabinet, evenly cooling products to maintain safety and freshness. The evaporator coil prevents corrosion with its epoxy coating.
- Stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior resists damage from regular commercial use
- Interior is lined with aluminum to prevent corrosion
- 10-in.-D polyethylene cutting board can be removed to facilitate cleaning
- Countertop compartment accommodates 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-D food pans
- Hood and lid assembly retain cold air and protect food in pans from contamination
- 6-in. casters make it easy and quick to transport the unit
- 2 locking casters prohibit movement
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1/4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 383/8 in. D x 49 in. H
6 Pull-Out Drawers
- Telescoping slides can be locked to prevent the drawers from being accidentally pulled out of the cabinet
- Frames are made of stainless steel for strength
- Drawers accept pans that are 6 in. D (Sold separately)
- Long-lasting painted aluminum handles are heavy duty
Rear-Mount Refrigeration System
- Rear-mounted refrigeration system allows the unit to sit flush against walls or other equipment
- Forced air cooling system evenly distributes cold air
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil resists corrosion
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant ensures cool temperatures
Elite Series Mega Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72″ W, 14.6 cu. ft., (6) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6″ deep pans), stainless steel top with opening for (18) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4″ deep, tops will accommodate 6″ deep pans), 10″ polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.