Beverage Air STF49HC-1-S Description
The Beverage Air STF49HC-1-S school milk cooler uses forced-air cooling to ensure milk is held continuously from 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Its stainless steel interior and epoxy-coated steel wire shelves support the weight of filled milk crates, resisting bowing and bending. Operators can smoothly reposition the cooler using its four 5-inch plate casters. Afterward, the locking mechanisms on two of the casters can be engaged to secure the unit in place and prevent drifting.
The dual-access doors and lids of the Beverage Air STF49HC-1-S milk carton cooler have self-latching functionality to conserve cold air, and safety bumpers reduce the danger of slam injuries. Flexible compression door gaskets create tight seals, preventing leakage and conserving energy use. Cleaning the machine is expedited by the built-in, centralized drain port for quick rinsing and controlled draining.
- Temperature holding range: 36-38 degrees F
- 20.55-cu.-ft. capacity
- Forced-air cooling creates consistent temperatures throughout product
- Digital exterior thermometer
- Cylinder lock
- Dual access
- Automatic, nonelectric defrost
- Rust-resistant, stainless steel exterior, interior, lids, doors, and latches
- Stainless steel hinges are adjustable and resist bending
- Energy is conserved by tight-sealing, flexible compression door gaskets
- Dual doors and lids self-latch and have safety bumpers
- Steel wire floor racks are coated with epoxy to resist stuck-on residue
- Centralized floor drain can connect to a drain hose for leak-free draining
- (4) 5-in. heavy-duty plate casters; 2 with locks
- Evaporator coil is sealed with protective epoxy
- R-290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- 2,052-BTU refrigeration capacity
Dimensions & Utilities
- 47 in. W x 34 in. D x 473/4 in. H
- 3.3 A, 1/3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
School Milk Cooler, forced air, 49″ W, 33-1/2″ D, 20.55 cu. ft., dual access, exterior digital thermometer, flat top carton capacities, (12) 13″ x 13″ x 11″ or (8) 19″ x 13″ x 11 case capacities, stainless steel interior and exterior, 5″ heavy duty casters, (2) with brakes, 1/3 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.