Beverage Air WBC60 Description
Rapidly removing heat from cooked food, the Beverage Air WBC60 undercounter blast chiller prepares product for refrigeration so it can be rethermed and served days later. It can reduce the temperature of 60 pounds of food from 160 degrees Fahrenheit to 38 degrees Fahrenheit in less than 90 minutes. Equipped with a microprocessor controller, this unit enables operators to choose how to blast chill the product-it has settings for continuous blasting or more precise chilling with a food temperature probe or digital timer.
Because it’s made of stainless steel, the Beverage Air WBC60 blast chiller is durable and convenient to clean. It has seven pair slides and is designed to hold 2-inch-deep food pans. The unit takes in air from the front, so it doesn’t need to be installed with front or rear clearances. Its self-closing door uses a magnetic gasket to seal in cold air.
- Reduces temperature of 60 lbs. of uncovered food in 2-in.-deep pans from 160 to 38 degrees F
- Completes chilling process in 90 min. or less
- 7 tray slide pairs
- Front-breathing design doesn’t require clearances
- Stainless steel interior and exterior front, door, and sides
- Self-closing door retains cold air
- Removable, magnetic gasket seals in cold air
- Door heater prevents condensation from forming on exterior front
- Swivel casters; 2 with brakes
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- 2 functions: blast chill processing and storage
- 3 blast chill settings: food probe, digital timer, continuous blast
- Digital timer with 2 preset chilling times: 90, 240 min.
- Soft chill and hard chill
- Digital temperature displays for cabinet and food
- Defrosting indicator
- Diagnostic troubleshooting feature
- Power and component failure alarm
- High/low temperature alarm
Dimensions & Utilities
- 57 in. W x 34 in. D x 331/2 in. H
- 7.1 A, 1/3 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
Undercounter Blast Chiller, front breathing, designed to reduce the temperature of 70 lbs. of 2″ deep, uncovered food from 160°F to 38°F in approximately 90 minutes or less & is built to ISO 9000 & 14001 standards, 7 pairs of tray slides, casters standard, food probe & digital timer, (7) day temperature recorder printout on demand, Stainless steel, front, sides, door & interior, R-134a refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.1 amps, 1/3 HP, NEMA receptacle required 6-20R, ETL Listed, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.